Friday, July 10, 2009

Cali with the Vorwallers











For the fourth of July we joined the Vorwallers on a road trip to California. It was such a fun weekend, even though it went way too fast! We had so much fun seeing Grandma and Grandpa Humpherys and being able to see the city! Derek had never been, so we spent the day at the Pier and driving around to all the main tourist sites. We also toured Grandpas orchard and ate the best fruit ever! However, the best part was the In'n'out we got on the way home! We were totally satisfied :) I love being married and Derek and i loved our first vaca together! Hopefully there are many more to come!

2 comments:

Dane and Kayla said...

I love in-n-out! Oh and by the way, loved the wedding pictures, it was beautiful!

Michelle said...

You four make such a perfect little family together. I love it. I also love that you are almost as bad a cook as I am. Almost.