Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Last Few Months


So we haven't completely disappeared. We have just been spending a lot of time in this pretty building. So much has been going on this semester. Derek is doing great with his heavy course load and still working on his exercise science major. He just got a job to be a referee for the city of Provo to ref. city league basketball!! What a stud, right? I am still pursuing my English degree and working a Buckle part time. I also just started to work for the Education Department at BYU as a part-time editor! It is a dream job and a great opportunity to learn more about the career i am pursuing. Derek turned 22 at the end of September and had a great BBQ with some freinds. We have also had both of our parents out to visit: it has been such a great fall!! We are grateful that the winter has been mild thus far and are super excited to go back to Florida for Christmas. We are loving being out here at the Y and making great friends. Sorry there arent too many exciting pictures, but i will do my best to keep up a little better from now on.

2 comments:

Shiloh said...

I almost wet my pants when I saw that you posted!Anne says hi. Have fun in Florida... I'm jealous. I'm doomed to cold winters for life.

Michelle said...

Hey, girl. Love the wedding photo. I'll add you to my blog if you send your email via hiphoppe@gmail.com