Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon Madness




What a weekend!! It all started friday when Sarah and I got New Moon pedicures. Soo relaxing!! That night, we went on a double date with Sarah and Ryan to go see NEW MOON!!! It really was awesome! I started reading the series back when New Moon had come out and waited anxiously for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I am not a huge fan of the actors in the movies, but I do love the story. My hubby was so good to go with me and be my Edward :) Saturday, we went and got some yummy In-n-Out!! We only waited a half hour in the car and boy was it worth it! I swear they put something in those burgers, because we are all craving more!

Today Derek and I are celebrating our six month anniversary. I am sooo grateful for my husband. He is perfect for me!! We have so much in common and he always makes me laugh... plus he is pretty freakin handsome!! We are so blessed in every aspect of our lives, especially in regard to our marriage. How many people get to start out their marriage knowing they will be together for eternity? I am so excited for all that the future has for us!!

No comments: