Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Temple

This is my mom, me, Derek and his mom


So last Saturday I had the chance to go to the Orlando Florida Temple. It was an amazing experience that i had the chance to share with my parents, Derek and my wonderful future-in-laws. It was a long and somewhat stressful morning, but it ended up being perfect! Afterward we all enjoyed some Panera and Derek slept the whole ride home :) I feel so blessed to have the fullness of the gospel in my life and to have to opportunity to learn and to attend the temple!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I am so excited for you and your upcoming marriage! I'm glad you liked the temple. It is my favorite date with my husband. You are going to be a GORGEOUS bride! congratulations! :)

Caitlin said...

I want to see LOTS of pictures!