Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wedding Preview

Just a few of the centerpieces for the reception!!

So i know that everyone in the world is DYING to know what kind of flowers will be at my wedding and all of the other many details that have gone into my dream wedding..... No? Well i will share anyway. My mom has a student who is from Dubai and he is a master florist! So instead of doing real flowers and worrying about the availability of flowers and colors and if they will wilt in 100 degree weather, we decided to have Mustafa do the flowers. He has done a fabulous job! We have tons of centerpieces and bouquets and boutonnieres strewn about the house, but thanks to Mustafa everything is finished ahead of schedule and is beautiful. I think everything else is pretty much finished... cupcake tasting, dress fitting, venue checks, and rentals! Now we just have to wait it out! I am SOOO glad we didn't have the wedding right after school! I think I would have gone insane! We have already had the chance to spend time with family and enjoy the amazing weather we have had here in Florida. I am sure the next two weeks will be crazy, but it will all pay off!

3 comments:

Ali Walker said...

Looks beautiful! I'm excited to see pictures from your actual wedding!!!

Dane and Kayla said...

they look great! they wont wilt before the wedding gets here? i hope it goes just as you planned, and even if it doesnt you will just have more memories to look back on. like how Sunnys (our catering) was and hour late to our wedding and everyone had to sit outside in the june 28th heat with no drinks...fun times

Anonymous said...

Cy and I are so excited for your big day!