Sunday, February 7, 2010

SURPRISE!!




So Derek came home from volunteering at the hospital the other day and told me I had a package waiting at the door. I ran outside, like a kid, and found a HUGE gorgeous bouquet of flowers! i was so excited, then had the thought... how much did this cost? Yes, that is what being poor does to you lol. So the story is.... Derek was working at admitting waiting for a chance to translate when this huge bouquet arrived. the women had already checked out (she was only in for a mammogram) so he begged his boss to let him bring them home to me. She was kind kind enough to say yes so now we have these gorgeous flowers in our house.... free of charge!!! It made them even prettier to me!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

He is so romantic..stealing sick people's flowers :) A for effort :) jk

Alysha said...

Hey Emily! Grandma Tess told me about your blog! Super cute! You are the cutest couple. Well we are like cousins now, kinda :) Love your blog!

Shiloh said...

Ha ha romantic mammogram flowers. Maybe its cuz you have nothing to mammogram? Just kidding love you and can't wait to see you soon!!!