Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day





Our Valentines Day was pretty mellow this year, but I loved it! We ate some yummy chicken adoboe and watched the Kentucky game. Derek was sweet enough to watch Pride and Prejudice with me and we ate a whole lot of ice cream and chocolate... It was pretty much all of my favorite things! To top it off, I went to get the mail after he got home last night and found these beautiful roses in the mailbox! I love yellow and feel like these roses bring so much happiness and light into the house!


I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. He is such a hardworker and has really dedicated himself to being a good student, husband and friend. I cant imagine my life without Derek and all of the humor he brings into my life! We have so much fun together and have loved all of the experiences we have had as a married couple. I cant wait to see what the future has for us!





1 comment:

Shiloh said...

Those fit in your mailbox! Wow. I guess probably without the vase huh?